Today is all about books. Reading is something I love to do. Although there are probably 100 more books that I could talk about on this favorite list, these are the ones I am constantly going back to read for knowledge, education and encouragement.
Let’s dive right in!
I am very passionate about healthy eating. These are my top three cookbooks for people who are just starting their health journey, or for those who have been on the journey for a while:
- Cook to Flourish by Robin Cook
- Align Your Health by B.J Hardick from MaxLiving
- The Real Food Diet by Dr. Josh Axe
For books that really inspire me in my walk with the Lord these are my favorite:
- Faith based books:
- John G Lake by Kenneth Copeland Publications
- God is Good by Bill Johnson
- The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
- Strengthening yourself in the Lord by Bill Johnson
- Without Rival by Lisa Bevere
- Happy Intercessor by Beni Johnson
- The Gospel of Ruth by Caroline Custis James
- Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick
For books that have helped me on my health journey in life, specifically when I was on the journey to overcome cancer I would choose these for anyone to gain knowledge and insight from:
- Cancer Killers by Dr. Charles majors and Dr. Ben Learner
- Healthy and Free by Beni Johnson
- Clean Gut by Alejandro Junger, MD
- From Cancer to Victory (E-book) by Andrea Thompson
- A More Excellent Way by Henry wright
These would be my absolute favorite translations of the bible:
- Passion Translation Bible by Brian Simmons
- Charles Stanley Study bible in the NASB translation
- Message Bible
- Life in the Spirit NIV study bible
I hope you found some books on here that interest you!
What are some of your favorite books? Leave a comment below to share!
Love You Guys!