Today is all about books. Reading is something I love to do. Although there are probably 100 more books that I could talk about on this favorite list, these are the ones I am constantly going back to read for knowledge, education and encouragement.
Let’s dive right in!
I am very passionate about healthy eating. These are my top three cookbooks for people who are just starting their health journey, or for those who have been on the journey for a while:
- Cook to Flourish by Robin Cook
- Align Your Health by B.J Hardick from MaxLiving
- The Real Food Diet by Dr. Josh Axe
For books that really inspire me in my walk with the Lord these are my favorite:
- Faith based books:
- John G Lake by Kenneth Copeland Publications
- God is Good by Bill Johnson
- The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
- Strengthening yourself in the Lord by Bill Johnson
- Without Rival by Lisa Bevere
- Happy Intercessor by Beni Johnson
- The Gospel of Ruth by Caroline Custis James
- Sun Stand Still by Steven Furtick
For books that have helped me on my health journey in life, specifically when I was on the journey to overcome cancer I would choose these for anyone to gain knowledge and insight from:
- Cancer Killers by Dr. Charles majors and Dr. Ben Learner
- Healthy and Free by Beni Johnson
- Clean Gut by Alejandro Junger, MD
- From Cancer to Victory (E-book) by Andrea Thompson
- A More Excellent Way by Henry wright
These would be my absolute favorite translations of the bible:
- Passion Translation Bible by Brian Simmons
- Charles Stanley Study bible in the NASB translation
- Message Bible
- Life in the Spirit NIV study bible
I hope you found some books on here that interest you!
What are some of your favorite books? Leave a comment below to share!
Love You Guys!
This Post Has 3 Comments
I have enjoyed your blog and e- book. I’m a 43 yr old mother to 3 sons and a wife to an incredible man. I am believing God for healing from acne and sebacious hyperplasia. I have been off of dairy for years now, no processed foods and less stress. One of the things the Lord drew to my attention in in your e book is – I must confess and declare His word over my situation.I have been saved since I was 8 years old however I have been ” a heater and not a doer” for quite some time. I’m afraid He will disappoint even though I know in my head the scripture says those who put their trust in Him will never be disappointed. I must get out of my head and let this word penetrate my heart. I’m so tired of having skin issues. I have had bloodwork, dermatologist visits , and countless meds. I’m ready for the root to be pulled up so I can see the goodness of the Lord in this life. Thank you for writing. I’m blessed by your life and testimony.
Thank you so much for sharing your story. It will be of great encouragement to so many people! Stay the course, GOD IS GOOD. Your life will drastically change by declaring the word of God. Do it even when you don’t feel like it. His word never changes even by how we feel. Stay at it, and I am cheering you on! The nutritional aspects from my ebook would be of great benefit for your lifestyle too! Start with Gut health. Our skin says so much of what is going on inside of our gut, so start with that!
God Bless and many blessings to you!
Thank you for all the great book recommendations! Some of your books are my same favorites!????
I am going to start on your e book this next week along with our group doing the Bible study “strengthen yourself in the Lord” by Bill Johnson.