- You are alive. Don’t take this for granted.
- You are an overcomer. Regardless of what others (even experts) may say, there’s nothing that you can’t overcome. Trust me, I know this to be true firsthand. 🙂
- You have something amazing to offer the world – even if you don’t know what it is yet!
- You don’t have to be a victim of, or be defined by your past or current negative circumstances.
- You can use your words to change your future. And I recommend that you do so.
- You get a fresh start. Every. Single. Day.
- You can always make a change to see the outcome of your life improve. Even little changes matter.
- You can actually learn amazing things from your mistakes in life. Trust me, I also know this to be true firsthand. 🙂
- You are uniquely made and there is no one else quite like you. This is a great thing!
- Most importantly…you are loved unconditionally by God.
Be an overcomer
Life is hard. I don’t think anyone is going to argue me on this. We all have our share of unexpected hurdles and obstacles that
Who Do You Say You Are?
Your words matter. Like, they really matter. The things we say ultimately determine the course and trajectory of our lives. Proverbs 18:21 says it like
How To Get Back On Track
Health has been a passion of mine for many years. Over the years, I have met countless women who have a real desire to change,
This Post Has One Comment